WHAT IS BLUME LIQUID FACE LIFT?
The Blume Liquid Face Lift is designed to give you a rested, healthy look without surgery. Your customized treatment combines facial muscle relaxation using products such as Botox along with dermal fillers to provide volume and reduce facial lines and folds.*
DERMA FILLER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- What are dermal fillers?
- Do dermal filler injections hurt?
- What are the side effects I may expect?
- Do I need to limit activities afterward?
The physical make-up and longevity of each are a little different, but it is safe to say that depending on where they are injected and the experience of the injector, these products can last for nine to 17 months with Voluma which is clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment. Some people metabolize (use them up) faster than others so they may not last as long.*
Dermal fillers should be used in conjunction with Botox and similar substances in order to create the best outcome. Additionally, adding laser treatments also enhances the effect by treating the skin’s texture and tightness.*
There are a number of ways to minimize any discomfort associated with fillers. A master expert injector will know how to inject with great technique. Comfort is helped by:
- Properly using numbing lotions before injections
- Great technique learned over the years decreases much pain
- Using micro-cannulas also decrease pain. These are thin hollow tubes without a needle used to insert fillers into the skin and tissue below the skin. It takes an expert to use these properly.
* Results may vary from person to person.