THE VENUS VIVA™ EXPERIENCE
THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR THE FACE & NECK
WHAT IS VENUS VIVA™ TREATMENT?
Venus Viva™ is a Radio Frequency Microneedling face treatment that is the ultimate solution for deep wrinkles, acne scars, large pores, uneven texture, pigmentation irregularities and stretch marks. It’s safe, non-invasive and effective with immediate and long-term results.*
HOW IT WORKS
Viva™ treatment is safe for all skin types and operates with the revolutionary NanoFractional Radio FrequencyTM(RF) and SmartScanTM technology. Venus Viva™ delivers superior results through a skin heating process with minimal discomfort for an enhanced patient experience.*
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each Venus Viva™ skin treatment in Scottsdale, AZ requires minimal downtime and produces minimal discomfort. You can expect to have smoother, clearer and younger looking skin after as little as three to four 45 minute sessions!*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What areas can be treated? While Viva™ treatments can work on almost any area with wrinkles, textural issues or scarring, the most popular locations are the face and neck.
- What can I expect before, during and after the procedure? Before your Venus Viva™ treatment for the face, you will go over your medical history with someone from our team and sign a consent form. We will give you a numbing cream to prepare the treatment area. The treatment itself takes about 45 minutes, and most patients experience no discomfort. Afterward, your skin may feel warm and look red, as well as a little swollen. These side effects should subside within 24 hours.
- How do I know if I am a good candidate? Venus Viva™ has been shown to work well with all skin tones and types, including dark and sensitive skin. That said, you are a good candidate if you are a healthy individual who is not currently pregnant or breastfeeding, has no active skin infection or an implanted electronic device.
- How should I prepare for my procedure? For at least 5 days before a treatment, you should discontinue use of any retinol or glycolic skin products. Likewise, avoid anti-inflammatory drugs or anticoagulant supplements; these include Advil, vitamin E and gingko biloba.
- Is there anything I need to do afterward? For at least 48 hours after treatment, it’s best to avoid direct sun exposure, as well as hot baths, saunas, pools and heavy workouts. Additionally, for at least 10 days after treatment, you should also skip retinol, glycolic and Vitamin C topical skin products.
- How long until I see results? After each treatment, you will likely experience a few days of micro crusting before smoother, brighter skin emerges — usually in about a week. Skin will continue to improve for about three months.
- How many treatments will I need? Most patients receive three treatments, spaced three to four weeks apart. We also offer maintenance treatments two to four times a year. Additional treatments may be required for deep scarring or skin damage.
* Results may vary from person to person.