What is the HydraFacial?
As we age, our skin loses collagen and elastin, which can lead to lines and wrinkles and an overall dull look to the skin. The HydraFacial is a nonsurgical, painless, in-office treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin for a youthful glow. Treatment usually takes about 30 minutes to complete.
During the treatment, a special HydraFacial wand will be swept across your face, simultaneously blasting clean water and vacuuming up old skin cells and debris. The sensation generally feels like a cool blast of air.
The HydraFacial treatment is a three-step process, which includes:
STEP 1: CLEANSE & PEEL
Gentle exfoliation and resurfacing help to uncover a new, healthy layer of skin.
STEP 2: EXTRACT & HYDRATE
Suction debris from pores and nourish the skin with intensive moisturizers.
STEP 3: FUSE & PROTECT
Antioxidants and peptides are applied to the skin to maximize youthful results.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Almost anyone of any age who wishes to improve the appearance of their skin is a good candidate for the HydraFacial treatment.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Elasticity and firmness
- Tone and vibrancy
- Pigmentation and Redness
- Oily and congested skin
- Large pores
Results and Downtime
Following your HydraFacial treatment, there is no downtime required, so you can get back to your everyday activities right away. You will be able to see results immediately, and with ongoing treatments, you will notice intensely improved hydration and skin condition.
- The most basic of the three treatment options, comparable to a dermal infusion
- The Signature includes: a light glycolic peel, extractions, peptide serum and LED lights.. Red LED: Anti-inflammatory and promotes circulation OR Blue LED: Kills bacteria which helps with acne
- This facial does not include any boosters
- 30 minute treatment
- The Deluxe includes everything in the Signature and also includes a custom booster based on skin type and patient needs
- 45 minute treatment
- Booster options include: Derm-a-builder (Aids in thickening the skin), BrightAlive from ZO (helps to improve pigmentation and prevent further pigmentation from occurring), Rozatrol (for redness or rosacea), Alastin TriHex-Pro skin booster serum (anti-aging peptide)
- The Platinum includes everything in the Deluxe HydraFacial
- Also includes Lymphatic Drainage which is great for reducing puffiness and draining fluids from the body (especially great for patient with allergies) but everyone can benefit from it
- 60 minute treatment