Our experienced and certified laser technicians perform resurfacing with the latest machines including Venus Legacy™, Venus Viva™, Pollogen fractionated RF Microneedling and Ultherapy lifting and tightening.
Blume Skin & Body can help you achieve the body of your dreams. We offer laser facial skin resurfacing in Scottsdale and multiple body contouring treatments with minimal downtime, including:
- Arctic Glow Laser Treatment— A 30-minute procedure for rejuvenation and anti-aging that stimulates collagen, brightens skin tone and reduces pore size and fine lines.
- Forever Clear BBL™ Acne Therapy — An FDA-approved treatment that utilizes a blue filter to target p-acne bacteria offers an alternative to oral medications and long-term antibiotics. Treatment sessions last anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes and makeup can be applied immediately after, if desired.
- IPL Photofacial— A treatment performed with a light technology on any area of the body to improve skin tone. IPL facials are highly effective for treating a variety of skin conditions, such as broken capillaries, small spider veins, skin redness, facial flushing, sun damage and brown spots.
- Laser Hair Removal— Our LightSheer® technology delivers laser energy that selectively targets hair follicles. Treatment is suitable for all areas and types of hair and provides long-lasting results.
- Lumenis M-22 Photofractional With IPL & ResurFX— A complete skin rejuvenation solution that addresses the early signs of aging. Both skin tone and texture are treated at the same session. This IPL laser treatment offers remarkable results on a range of aging concerns, including sunspots, pigmentation, vascular lesions, uneven texture and skin tone.
- R/F MicroNeedle With Skin Tightening— During treatment, fine micro-pins use radio frequency to penetrate the skin’s dermal layer, which stimulates the body to naturally produce elastin, new collagen and hyaluronic acid. The VoluDerm technology we use for this skin tightening treatment is minimally invasive and helps reduce signs of aging and crepey skin on the face and body.
- Ultherapy — This FDA-approved, non-invasive treatment uses focused ultrasound and the body’s natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin over time. It has a thermal effect under the skin, which jumpstarts a repair process that strengthens and produces collagen.
- Venus Viva™— This effective treatment operates with revolutionary NanoFractional Radio Frequency™ (RF) and SmartScan™ technology to improve deep wrinkles, large pores, acne scars, uneven texture, stretch marks and pigmentation irregularities.
The Benefits of Our Treatments
Our treatments for laser resurfacing and body contouring in Scottsdale are safe and effective ways to reduce wrinkles, age or sunspots, acne scars and other blemishes as well as tighten skin and balance tone. One major advantage to these treatments is that they can be customized to the patient’s needs in order to target specific skin areas and conditions.
Additional benefits include:
- A non-surgical option— No surgery or anesthesia is required for our treatments. You can return to your daily activities as soon as you leave our facility.
- Quick treatments— Laser-based treatments are generally quick so you can return to your busy lifestyle.
- Increased collagen production— Various body contouring techniques increase production of elastin and collagen — two proteins that keep your skin looking young and firm.
Why Choose Blume Skin & Body?
At Blume Skin & Body, we offer the opportunity to enhance your natural beauty and achieve the look you’ve always wanted. As the leading med spa in Scottsdale, AZ, we have extensive experience in cosmetic injections, laser contouring, medical-grade facials and skin care.
We are committed to delivering excellent results through our comprehensive non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures that are FDA cleared. From CoolSculpting® to body contouring, our exceptionally qualified medical aestheticians and certified laser technicians can help you find the right skin rejuvenation solution.