Cosmetic Services we offer
Blume Skin & Body provides our patients with comprehensive high quality medical grade skin care and laser skin treatment options. We offer cosmetic injections, body sculpting treatments, laser and body contouring and aesthetic procedures such as medical grade facials and peels. We ensure our patients make informed decisions that will produce a safe and natural-looking result. Our aestheticians, medical providers, and certified laser technicians are professional, caring, compassionate, and provide a successful outcome that gives you the aesthetic appearance you desire in Scottsdale, Arizona.*
- Botox: Serves as a wrinkle relaxing treatment to smooth lines on the forehead, frown lines, crows feet and the face and neck.
- Injectable Fillers: Gives a subtle lift to restore contour, add facial volume and fill severe wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels: Improves several skin conditions to provide a more youthful complexion.
- Erbium Laser Resurfacing (ResurFX): Softens fine lines and rough texture, improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- IPL Photo Facial: Treats the effects of sun exposure, skin damage and other conditions with broadband and intense pulse light technology.
- Laser Hair Removal: Targets and destroys hair follicles to reduce hair growth in unwanted areas.
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening: FDA cleared for nonsurgical skin tightening and lifting. Tightens loose skin and strengthens and produces fresh collagen with little recovery time.
- CoolSculpting: Reduces stubborn fat by freezing unwanted fat cells.
- Acne Solutions: Fights acne and hyperkerintinization (buildup of dead skin cells) to reduce pigmentation and acne scarring.
- Microdermabrasion: Revitalizes and repairs scarred skin tissue, stimulates blood flow and cleans the pores with a vacuum technology.
- And more.
On behalf of the entire staff at Blume Skin & Body in North Scottsdale, we look forward to helping you achieve your skincare goals.
Click any of subjects below to learn more about noninvasive cosmetic procedures that now give us the ability to age gracefully without surgery.
Recovery and Results
As with any procedure, recovery is a time to allow your body to heal and readjust. After your procedure, our providers will explain what to expect from the recovery process and how to maximize results. We will discuss when you can resume physical exercise; and how to schedule follow-up appointments.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our Nurse Injectors perform a wide variety of injections including Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane and collagen stimulators Radiesse and Sculptra.
Our experienced and certified laser technicians perform skin resurfacing treatments with the latest machines including Venus Legacy, Venus Viva, Pollogen fractionated RF Microneedling and Ulthera lifting and tightening, Legend Pro, Sciton Joule, Sciton M Joule, Hero Moxi, Lumenis M22, IPL and Resurfx.
Our aestheticians deliver excellent results from multiple skin treatments including medical grade facials, many strengths of facial peels, acne treatments, and hydrafacials as well as Dermasweep microdermabrasion.*
* Results may vary from person to person